Monday, January 31, 2011

Great Start

This is day two of my new begining. I've joined WW and I've stuck to my exercise plan. Though, I am set back a tad because of my knee. We're looking for the knee brace that is floating around the house somewhere, but I've yet to find it.

Yesterday I did about 10 minutes of free weights. My husband is helping me do them so I don't hurt myself. Today I did 40 minutes of Turbo Jam and I will be doing free weights again tonight. I made it through, but I did have to stop a few times. But, I made it through and I didn't sit down on the couch for the remainder of the video. I stayed up and moving. I just had to take it easy on some parts because of my left knee. I feel good and I'm proud of myself. I did it.

Tomorrow I AM going to the gym. I'm anxious to start my running intervals. I really want to be able to just run for 30 minutes.

The "diet" is going well. I'm having a hard time getting all my points in. I know I need to eat most of them so I'm allowing myself a treat at the end of the day. This new plan with WW allows me to eat all the fruits and veggies that I want and that's great! I love fruit. What I love about WW is that I can eat whatever I want, I just have to count it and not go overboard. I cannot wait to weight myself on Sunday. I hope that I show some type of weight loss, I would hate to be discouraged. I always get discouraged!

J started his contest today. I hope he does really well. His plan is way more extreme than mine and he is eating very low carb and exercising like mad. I just know he's going to be able to loose all the weight he needs too. He's done it before and he looses weight so quickly. I think he has about 40 pounds that he wants to loose in order to get down to his goal weight of 190 (he's 6 ft).

0 comments:

Post a Comment