Sunday, July 3, 2011

I've got a positive OPK today!!!!!

I took an OPK this morning and it was very negative! I hate starting the day discouraged.

I needed to go take my picture of the day, so A and I headed to the local botanical gardens. It wasn't raining today, the sun was out, and the sky was blue. An outdoor activity sounded perfect! But, boy oh boy, was it hot!!! I put 50 SPF on A and she still got a slight burn on her legs :(, we were only out for an hour. Yikes! However, I was able to get a few good pictures, mission accomplished.

We got to eat lunch with Daddy and then headed home to take a nap.

I'm amazed at how quickly 2 hours pass when I'm processing photos. Anyways I took an OPK before I headed up to get the pictures on my computer and it was indeed positive. I've never had a positive opk this early in my cycle! It amazes me that I can happen so early! I suspect ovulation is happening today or tomorrow. I have a temp dip today, so we'll see. We are going to try and BD today and tomorrow and then continue with every other like planned.

Here are pics



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment