Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ultrasound today

I'm not sure what exactly to expect. But I have one today at 3:45. I'm really hoping he can tell me that I have ovulated. I'm unsure and I went to take my temp today and I dropped the damn thing in the toilet! So I washed it off really quickly, checked for water, the thermometer beeped really strangely, so I pulled the back off to check the battery. When I put it back on, I bent the connector, *sigh*.

So no temp today. I think I'll go by one this afternoon and temp tomorrow, though I'm not sure how much I can rely on that since it's a different one. Maybe I'll wait if the doctor can tell me that I ovulated.

I'm really getting nervous that maybe I didn't ovulate, or I haven't yet, my OPK was super dark yesterday.

So i guess I could have ovulated yesterday or maybe I will today, or maybe even tomorrow.

Forth of July was uneventful. We didn't do much. A and I hung out at the house and when DH got home we went and checked out the fireworks. A did great on the bus ride over but while we were there she was a mess. Screaming, crying, and throwing herself on the ground. Fantastic! But, then she was an angel on the bus ride back to our car. *laugh* Maybe she didn't like the fireworks. I wanted to get a family picture, but that didn't happen. We barely got any pictures of us together.

My birthday is in 2 weeks, so hopefully we'll be able to get some then. I think we're going to head to the aquarium.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the ultrasound!! Hope you hear that you ovulated and you caught that eggie!:)

    ReplyDelete