Sunday, February 13, 2011

So frustrated

My neck and back are still hurting from the car accident on Friday. It feels like my neck is stiff and the pain goes down into my shoulders and through the middle of my back. I still have full motion, but it feels like its grinding when I move it.

I hate that I didn't get to go home for my brothers birthday, I hate that I couldn't see my family, and I hate that I didn't get to see some of my mother friends.

It's frustrating that some young punk girl caused all of this and I had no control over it. All because she was probably looking at her phone texting one of her friends, checking Facebook,or doing some other type of random activity that took her eyes off of the road. She didn't even try to slow down, in heard no squealing tires, nothing. The impact can be seen on my car. Why the hell was she going that fast in a parking lot in the first place.

I've contacted an attorney, this is all new to me and I'm unsure if what I'm doing is the right thing, but I don't want to be stuck with the medical bills from this, when I didn't cause it. She did. I want what my car would have been worth had I not gotten into an accident.

My husband isn't being all that supportive, I think its mostly because he doesn't know what exactly we should be doing. I know he doesn't want us to get screwed over, I do understand that, but I on the same hand, don't want to be stuck with a mess of bills that we cant pay.

The accident has raised my anxiety levels while I'm in the car. I have a prescription for Xanax, though, I'm not sure if i really want to take it yet. I feel myself slipping back Into having the nightmares and "visions" of what ifs and horrid situations, its a sucky place to be.

I suppose I need to step out of the gym until further notice and until I get an okay from a doctor. I'm calling one tomorrow to set up an appointment. I hope i don't have to pay anything out of pocket.

Uggg, I hate this.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment