Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Met with an attorney


Today I met with an investigator about the accident. No I didn't go to the law firm with intentions to sue, thats not the type of person I am. I went solely with the intentions of protecting my family against any wrong doing by the insurance companies. I have to say, after the meeting I felt really good about my decision to call, he assured me that they were just going to make sure that the companies do what they are supposed to do. It makes me feel better that I'm not going at this on my own and that I have somebody legally on my side. They are also going to try and make sure that I get reimbursed for any expenses that I incur due to the accident, such as medical bills, co pays, milage and gas, and any other out of pocket expenses,

My neck is still bothering me. It cracks and grinds when I do rotation stretches on it, I'm also still having pain down the middle of my back and weakness in my limbs. Simple tasks seem to wear me out. Things like chasing after my daughter, cooking dinner, or washing a dish... Yes just one. I'm going to the orthopedic on Thursday to make sure that there isn't anything major wrong and hopefully then I'll have some type of treatment plan that will probably include visits to a chiropractor.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment