Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My New Boba

I just checked the shipping status of my new carrier, http://www.bobababycarrier.com/, and it should be here today! Mine is in the "Mist" color.  I'm beyond excited. I cannot wait to try it out. I know I'm going to be unable to carry A for a while, but once I'm healed, it's going to come in handy. I can't wait to wear her again. I really do miss it. The ring sling I had was fabulous when she was younger, and weighed less!, but now that she's approching 20 pounds, she's getting a bit heavy for me. The ring sling doesn't dispert the weight evenly enough.

Tomorrow is my appointment with the Orthopedic to evaluate my neck. I'm really hoping that it's just some muscle strain and that it will just get better.

I'll update later with a picture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment