Tuesday, April 5, 2011

...had a bad day again..

Seriously FML.

I couldn't find my keys.
I'm wearing brown shoes with a gray dress.
My debit card got declined.
I called DH 20 times and he didn't pick up, until the very last time...
Temperature drop, AF should be here tomorrow.
Construction kept me up all. night. long.
We got an offer to rent a duplex, but, our 60 day notice period for the apartment has passed. That means, we probably won't be able to get out of here. I so desperately want a yard.
Pregnancy dreams are just cruel.
I met somebody yesterday who thought it was a great idea to tell me her TWO beautiful children were oopses and how she hates staying at home with them.
Lots of surprise BFPs. All of which, aren't ever my own.


Ugg, I don't know what's wrong with me. My head is so not in a good place. I feel so down and emotional and like if somebody said the wrong thing to me right now, they'd be in a path of waterworks. I've been holding back the tears since I got up this morning. I can't even put into words what I'm thinking, I don't know how to process it all. I feel broken, angry, and worthless. I just want to crawl into a hole and wait. Wait until this all passes.

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi4108950809/

The Story - Brandi Carlile, sung by Sara Ramirez

These particular lyrics stood out to me:

And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
They don't know my head is a mess
No they don't know who I really am
They don't know what I've been through
Like you do, and I was made for you

There is so much people don't know about me. SO much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment