Thursday, April 21, 2011

Orthopedic appointment today

Things are not going well. I'm getting migraines more and more frequently. About one every other day. Sometimes back to back. But on average, about 2 - 3 a week and they make me miserable. I'm loosing range of motion in my neck as well. Where it wasn't painful to turn or twist in certain directions, it is now. This sucks. I hate this. I wish it would just stop.

The constant 24/7 pain is weighing on me. I'm miserable, I'm grumpy, I'm moody. I'm not sure how my husband puts up with me. At my appointment with the chiropractor on 4/13 I broke down in tears because the pain is just getting to be unbearable. I sat there and cried out of frustration, how embarrassing. I feel so helpless.

My appointment with the ortho today. I'm going to, again, mention the pain. I'm not sure what else they can do. Apparently I'm not a candidate for surgery because my neck isn't injured "bad enough." The chiropractor mentioned epidural injections, I've read about steroid or cortisone injections as well. I'm not sure what she'll suggest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment