Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sharing

I currently do not share my blog. I don't hold any personal information on it (more like identifying) in fear that people will be judgmental. Plus, who really wants to know what's going on in my head? Especially when I'm going through an especially dark time? I know that in my ramblings, I'm talking about what I'm going through, what I'm thinking, and how I'm feeling. I never use it to vent about people (except the one about DH and work, but it was relevant to how I was feeling!), so maybe it would be safe to share? I don't know.
I don't want calls from my family members telling me that they are concerned about me. Because, this space that I have, is a place for me to work out what I'm feeling. It's by no means and end all to everything. I don't want a misinterpretation to a situation that I'm currently moving through, because yes, I do go to a VERY dark place sometimes. I don't want that held against me.

I've joined the NetworkedBlogs on Facebook, but I don't syndicate anything, I'm thinking about going with Twitter first. Mostly, because I hardly use it... though, maybe I will now. I don't currently have any friends or family on there, so maybe it will be relatively safe.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog,am now returning the love and i look forward reading more of your beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete