Thursday, September 15, 2011

You guessed it, another pregnancy announcment

Yup, another. This is the THIRD one in three days. I think that makes for almost 10 in the last couple weeks. TEN. Some of those were surprises and easy to get BFPs (as in, it hasn't taken months and months).

I feel so broken and useless. I'm crying at work and I hate that.

What the hell is wrong with me? I wish it was my turn too. I wish I could drink some of that "water." I wish lines WERE contagious.

I texted DH to let him know and his reply, "Well that sucks, I'm sorry."

Well thanks for the compassion DH. Thanks for those comforting words that will get me through my work day. Thanks a lot.

I have no hope left. None.

4 comments:

  1. Love you so much Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Natalie

    @Anonymous

    Thank you Natalie and than you Anonymous person :) I do appreciate the support and I'm always surprised when I get comments. It sort of makes my day <3

    ReplyDelete