Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Taken from Ajay K's Pics
Today I am thankful for our Veterans. Many of the men (for some reason, not many women) in my family have served in the U.S. Military. I also have many friends who have served (or serving) as well.

Grandpa Simpson - United States Army
Uncle Stuart - United States Air Force
Uncle Scott - United States Air Force
Grandpa Henriott - United States Navy
My Father - United States Air Force
Uncle Ken - United States Marines
Uncle Floyd - United States Marines

Keri Gernand (her Husband) - US Army
Bethany Whiting (her Husband) - US Army


Tiffany Voris (her Husband) - US Army
Adam Eri - US Marines
Kelly Elleman (her Husband) - US Army
Stephanie Hineline (her Husband) US Marines
Ajay J. Koovackal - US Air Force
Carlos Villaverde - US Air Force
Krystal Wolfe - US Coast Guard

And I am sure there are others. THANK YOU for serving our country and helping maintain and protect the freedom that we all take for granted. I am thankful for all of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment