Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for my camera. With out it I wouldn't be able to capture visual memories of my life. Some type of camera is always close by weither it is my phone, a small point and shoot, or my Digital SLR. I love taking photographs and have since I was in middle school. My bedroom walls used to be filled with photos of my friends, family, and vacation scenery. I LOVE photos.

One day, I hope that I'm good enough to do this professionally. I've taken a few steps and I'm branching out. But it's slow and I have a lot to do. I am thankful that I am able to take photos and I'm thankful for my talent and love for it as well.

I am thankful that I'm able to capture moments that will bring back feelings and emotions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment