Thursday, February 24, 2011

Physician visit

What a waste.

I emailed my boss last night to let her know I wasn't coming in. I have my PT today anyways. I needed to get to the doctor to get something to help. I felt bad enough to immediately call the doctor, typically, I wait and see.

The drive there was okay. I was tense the entire time. But I managed to get there. After waiting 10 or 15 minutes I get called back. After explaining why I'm here one of the nurses take my blood pressure, it was 140/80 with a pulse rate of 112. It was high. My normal blood pressure is usually 110/70.

So I talk to the nurse practitioner and basically, because I'm TTC there isn't anything she can give me safely. She tells me that I should probably go to my ob and she reffered me to a therapist (which I asked for) and also a psychologist for meds. So that's where I'm at. I left with nothing but paper, which doesn't help the way I feel. She told me I should try and avoid my triggers, which is hard to do because I have to go to work and dh can't take me. He just can't, with our schedule and when he gets home at night, it just wouldn't be a good idea, not to mention my trigger is the traffic around us, it doesn't matter if I'm driving or not. I may look into taking the train. We have a tri-rail system, down here. But I'm not sure on the cost and things like that. I will be looking into it.

I had another attack on the way home from the doctors, the people just don't pay attention and the slam on their breaks, ugh, it just freaks me out. I got the same feelings as before and again I was in tears.

I'm debating taking the Xanax I have. I know the risks, but I also know that the embryo doesn't connect to my blood supply right away.

Dh agreed to drive me to PT so I'm off to go to that now. Luckily, it's right around the corner.

Btw, I did talk to dh last night, he apologized, and he explained that he's just at a loss on what to d and how to help me. So he's frustrated that he can't do something. He's trying though and I love him so much. He's a really great husband.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment