Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wishing Monday would never come...

My stomach is in knots thinking about having to deal with work. Ugh. Im sure Friday was more of an event for me than it was for my boss and I'm sure it's a bigger deal to me and I'm sure I'm taking this all more personally than I should, but n this moment, I can't help but be sick to my stomach.

I don't know how to leave this depression at home and I don't know how to dig myself out of this hole every morning before I go into work. How do I fake happy? Sure I can smile and say I'm doing okay, but how can I force myself to get up and chit chat with coworkers when I can barely get myself out of bed and into work on time?

I know my evaluate as a whole wasn't terrible, I got "meets" or whatever, not needs improvement, or anything like that. I didn't get written up and I know most if what she told me is because I'd rather stay in my office, do my job, and work with faculty, instead of getting out and physically walking to her office to tell her what in doing. I'd rather email. I'd rather not have to talk to more people than I need too.

Ugh, I wish I could just quit my job.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment