Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for baby carriers. I'm not sure how I would survive with out them and I really don't understand how some parents are so resistant to using them! Gosh they have saved my back and arms. Especially when Addison was younger and all she wanted to do was be held. Even now into toddlerhood, she loves riding in it. She says, "back, back!" when she wants me to put her in the Boba.

This past week I even got to use my carrier in another state! While at the aquarium little miss busy bee doesn't like to stay still. Which means she notoriously skips over her nap and is a stinker for the entire day. I was able to get her settled into the Boba while looking at the jelly fish and she quickly fell right asleep. And she stayed asleep until we managed to get to a resturant and eat dinner.

I love wearing her out. I especially love wearing her when we're at busy places or in downtown areas. I am thankful that I'm able to wear her and keep her safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment