Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 16 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for, well... I've had a rough day so I'm digging deep here. Or maybe I'm not. Today, I'm thankful for good TV. It's one of the few things I do for entertainment. I'm thankful that there ARE some decent shows on and that they are are on public stations AND that I can watch them pretty much any time I want to thanks to network Internet sites, Netflix, and Hulu.

I'm so glad that technology has advanced so far that I can watch my favorite shows anywhere, anytime. I can even watch shows on my phone!

Some of my favorite shows include: Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Private Practice, TerraNova, and the Office. I'm thankful for everybody that is involved to make those shows possible.

I am also thankful for the handsomeness that is Patrick Dempsey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment