Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for funny faces. The ones from toddlers that just make you belly laugh. My daughter is hilarous and even more funny since she's discovering she can control the muscles in her face. She does this one where she squints her eyes together and then smiles at you all funny. I've yet to capture a picture of it as she does them at random and she's so unpredictable. I've also noticed that lately she just stares at herself in the mirror and watches her body move. She tells herself to dance and then goes crazy! Or she just stands there looking intently at her face and laughs when she makes these silly faces. I'm thankful for the joy that toddlers bring, their innocence, and their toddler humor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment