Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for my office. I'm thankful that I don't have to share my work space with another person and that I can close the door and not have to "deal" with the people I work with. I'm thankful that I can close out the noise and dim the lights if that's what I want to do. I can also hang things on the wall and make my space warm and welcoming. If I had more money, I'd probably get a couch and I want a mini fridge. All in good time though :).

I really don't think I could stand to work in a cubical. I hate the idea of hearing every single thing that other people are doing. I hate the idea of having to wear head phones if I'm listening to something online or hearing everybody's phone conversation.

Now, I just wish I could get the office with a window. But for now, I'm thankful for the one that I do have :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment