Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for coffee.

That warm soothing drink that seems to calm my nerves after a rough morning. The "pick me up" I need in the middle of the day. The sweetness I need after dinner. Coffee can give it all to me. It's warm, sweet concoction is perfect to sip on while I'm reading a favorite book, working on a project, editing photos, or watching the morning news. I don't drink more than a cup or two a day, but I cherish that cup of Joe.

What is your perfect cup of coffee?

Mine? It's quiet simple. I don't go for that fancy stuff. I mean it's good, but I'd rather have something else. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks coffee. Their beans always have a burnt taste to them. I prefer Dunkin Donuts. Just a large cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee, extra cream, 4 splendas. Yum, it's perfect. When I take a sip of it, it's like an aura of calmness comes over me and I can just take a deep breath, smell the brew, and just escape for a moment.

I am so, very thankful, for coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment