Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

 Today I am thankful for getting off early. Sure, it's to go to a doctor's appointment, but still. It's nice to leave early and feel like I'm "cheating" or something. I love getting home from work early, I always feel like I have extra time that I should have usually got. Extra hours in the day.

Today I'm also thankful for my vision doctor. With out her I would not be able to see. I couldn't drive, watch movies, avoid seemingly obvious obstacles. I'm excited for the possibility of getting new glasses. I hope to be able to find a deal on either my glasses or contacts. As I need both this year. My glasses are about ready for the trash and I'm down to my last pair of contacts, which are currently in my eyes.

I'm thankful for those early days, those extra hours, the "stick it to the man" type feeling, and the ability of sight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment