Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge

Today I am thankful for my brother.

Boy did we fight growing up. Like cats and dogs they would say. But no matter what, he's been there. He's so supportive and he knows what to say when I'm upset. He saved my dad's life, literally. He's strong, passionate, and smart. He's also a good artist. He's creative and a problem solver. My brother has always stuck up for me and he'd be here in a heart beat if anything ever happened.

When I gave birth to Addison, he drove down that day. No questions asked. He wanted to meet her in person, that day, with everybody else. He didn't even want a picture sent to him. He wanted to see her himself. He's amazing.

My brother always knows how to get a smile on my face and how to get a laugh out of me. We are hilarious together. I am thankful for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment