Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 8 of the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge


Today I am thankful for family. I am thankful to be able to see them, talk to them, and to hug them. Being in their presence really warms my heart and just calms me.
Today I got the opportunity to visit visit with my Grandmother. I'm so thankful she was able to come down between her chemo treatments. I haven't seen her since my wedding in 2008.
I'm thankful that I have such a wonderful family. We seek each other out and we want to spend time with one another. I, an thankful that the are such huggy people too. There is nothing better than a strong warm hug from your family.
I'm thankful for this time and I quash I could just hit pause for a while and stay in this moment. I never realize how much I miss my family until go home and find that I cant just go back and see then any time that I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment